Monday, August 2, 2010

Yard Sale Success

I have never gone to a yard sale that I can recall, but I have done several yard sales myself. It surprises me how much work goes into doing a yard sale, and let's just say, if the outcome wasn't WORTH my effort, I don't think I would do them. lol.

This year's yard sale was a multi-family yard sale with my mom and her friend Bryan, and Kim and Steve. There was SO MUCH STUFF!!

Even the kids had items they were selling to make their own money. Brayden sold golf balls and baseball/basketball/football cards, and miscellaneous toys and earned almost $40.00. Madison sold her golf balls, clothes pin clips for photos and miscellaneous toys and earned just a little over $6.00. And Kyler sold golf balls, baked goodies, and geodes. They had a blast. Even Chloe sold some toys and earned $2.00.

Just look at all this stuff.

And still more stuff.

I can't believe how busy it got. We would have waves and waves of people coming to buy things. We weren't sure we'd go until 3 pm, but we did because people kept coming.

I am glad it's over, done and happy that I have room in my shed again. Surprisingly we have over 20 black garbage bags filled that are left overs that MS is picking up on Wednesday.

No comments:

Visits Since March 15, 2008

Free Hit Counter