Monday, August 9, 2010

Baby Shower Fun

Saturday I had a baby shower and I was surprised at how many people showed up. My house isn't big, so having as many people show up was a lot of fun.

My friend Amy, along with the help from Madison hosted it.

We played the following games: Guess the number of skittles in the baby bottle, Remember what's on the tray, and What Baby pictures belongs to who.

The baby picture game was a lot of fun. It was so neat to see everyone's baby pictures and then try to guess who it belonged too, and it was a lot harder than you'd think.

After the games we ate fruits, vegetables, banana bread and drinks and then opened presents. Then everyone was given a little goodie bag with a little note from Sadie. :)

Hanging out before the fun begins.

Amy reading the answers to one of the games we played. There are more people that are on the couch that you can't see in this picture.

All of Sadie's presents.

The gift from my mom. It was a bunch of funny/cute coupons in a vase. This coupon was just too funny.

All the clothes Sadie received. I'm glad too. I have kept all my girls things to use for Sadie, but since Madison was born in October, all her clothes are long pants and shirts. And Chloe being born in the summer had all summery clothes. I really wanted pants with short sleeve outfits, which I got, and then some. :)

Thanks again to everyone who came, and thank you for all the great gifts for Sadie.

No comments:

Visits Since March 15, 2008

Free Hit Counter