I love going to the dentist, I always have. I know that seems funny, but the idea of coming home with super clean teeth, well, I love that feeling.
Ever since any of my kids have gotten their first teeth, I've always had the dentist look at them. Nothing serious, he just checks to make sure they are coming in ok and that they are healthy. But today with Chloe, since she is a big 3 year old, she was able to get a complete dental examination.
She was super excited and asked lots of questions if she would get the same thing Brayden and Madison was having done to her. I told her yes, and she couldn't wait.
She sat in the chair all by herself, picked out Strawberry for her toothpaste, and opened wide. She thought the toothbrush tickled her teeth, and she loved having the water spray in her mouth. They asked if they should do x-rays too, and since she was being so good, I said to give it a try. She held still and even had them do x-rays. She did awesome. They even 'painted' floride on when they were all done.
Of course the rest of us had our teeth checked today too and we all did wonderful. lol. Brayden has a couple cavities, one that is not his fault, and the rest of us, perfect, even Chloe.



2 comments:
My kids love the dentist too. Not so much me, I'd rather have a baby....Hehehe. Chloe looks adorable in the chair!
Love those pictures. LOL
Post a Comment