Today she was eating a poptart and offered to give me some of her poptart. I told her, no thanks, and that I was full. She then said, but Sadie said, "Chloe, I'm hungry, and I want some of your poptart." and insisted that I have a bite or two. lol. Sadie isn't even here yet and she knows everything she needs and wants.
Since Chloe is such a momma's girl, we have lots of talks about Sadie. Like when mom is holding Sadie that dad will hold her, and when dad is holding Sadie, mom will hold her. We talk about how Chloe can help get her diapers and wipes and put them in the diaper pail and help pick out clothes. We even talked about Sadie only drinking milk from mom right now and that she won't be sharing her waterbottle just yet.
Right now Chloe doesn't understand that Sadie won't be playing with her toys right away or talking and telling her stories too. She is super super excited though to be a big sister, and can't wait to share her room with her.
Now that I'm bigger and Sadie is stronger and can be felt more often by touching my stomach, the kids love it when I tell them she's awake and kicking so they can feel her move.
Just the other day we were all outside and I told the kids that Sadie was awake and kicking. All my kids, and Kyler, just had to put their hands on my stomach. My mom was there too and captured this fun picture that I had to scrap.
In less than 10 weeks, I will be holding Sadie. I can't wait!
.jpg)
2 comments:
Love the pic! Chloe will do great! She'll make a great big sister!
I SO totally love this LO, Nicole! Too cute!
Post a Comment