Here are 4 annoucements I worked on. I don't know which one to use to send out. I have a favorite, but I still can't decide. Which one is your favorite? Please help me decide so I can go get them printed and mailed out soon, along with all the thank you cards I have.
In other news, we are almost over our colds... almost. Madi is done, Chloe only has a runny nose, I only have a cough, and Brayden is now congested, same with Sadie. I feel so bad when the kids get sick, especially babies. Night time is horrible at our house. Since Sadie is so congested, she doesn't want me to put her in her crib at night, she just wants held, and that's hard. Sleeping sitting up on the cough holding a baby is not easy, and is definetly not restful.
Here's hoping we all get well soon!




7 comments:
All of them are soooo cute, but my favorite is the last one. I love how it say's "welcome with love..." she is so pretty and I love all that dark hair!!!
Hugs Noelle
I LOVE the last 2! What an adorable baby Sadie you have!
Nicole, I am so sorry I didn't call you back. I have had a sinus infection for 4.5 weeks and it got worse last week. I am still not feeling great, but if you want to come over and borrow my camera for a couple of hours you are welcome to do that. Let me know if that is something you want to do. There are several popular spots near my home that you could take pictures of your kids. Congrats on your baby. I am sorry you have all been sick- I feel your pain. Hope to talk to you soon.
Glad everyone is on the mend. It sucks to be sick, especially with a baby!
All those announcements are just adorable. I think #3 is my fav. What a wonderful addition to your family!
WOW!!! They are all so cute; it is so hard to choose. I like #1 and #3.
#1 because it shows her cute little feet and her darling face and gobs of hair. Plus I like the way you've set all of the papers up and such.
#3 because I LOVE the picture on the right. hahahahaha. Made me laugh out loud. It is too cute!
I love the last one!! It is sooo cute!! Congrats!!
Oh I cannot pick one....I think I would have to send one of each! ROFL!
Post a Comment