Tuesday, September 14, 2010

1st Day of Preschool

Wow, I can't believe my little Chloe is starting preschool. Ever since Brayden and Madison returned to school Chloe has been asking everyday if this was the day she could go. It was always, not today. But today, she got to go.

We even went outside and did our traditional 1st day of school pictures in front of the big tree. She was so excited.

When I brought her to school I asked if I could stay a little bit and watch her. She said that was ok, and that I could stay for 2 minutes only. lol.

I admit, I did stay a little longer. Not because I was worried about her in preschool, but they have big potties at school and she is so small she still can't sit on a bit toilet without almost falling in. We tried over the weekend to see if she could. She can get on it (with a stool), but she can't wipe because she is holding on for dear life. lol.

Before I left I told her teacher I was worried about her using the bathroom and falling in. lol. Her teacher said she would help if needed. That made me feel good, so then I did leave.

After preschool was over and I went to pick her up. I asked if she went potty while in school. She said no, but she needed to now. I figured she might try to hold it in the entire time. That's 2 and a half hours, and if you know Chloe, she usually goes potty every 10 minutes.

The drive home was fun. I asked what she did, if she liked it, and what she learned. She said they practiced writing their names, but it was to hard for her. They also played with music instruments, painted with apples, ate apples for snacks, had gymnastics, and made lots of friends.

She loved it and can't wait to go back.

1 comment:

Preds Girl said...

She is so dang CUTE!!! I love her voice and how she says things, so I'm sure your ride home was awesome as she told you about school. Way too cute!

Visits Since March 15, 2008

Free Hit Counter