Friday, August 27, 2010

Kids Birth Picture

It's kind of fun to look at all the kids pictures in a side by side comparison. It's amazing they start out so tiny and grow up so quickly.

I also find it is so amazing the changes that take place each month. I have always had my kids pictures taken at birth (see below), and then at 2 weeks and then every month from 1 month on, then yearly. I can't wait to do this same thing with Sadie.

(click to enlarge)

3 comments:

Books = Possibilities said...

Oh my goodness! Your girls looks so much alike! And all that hair...how precious!

Michele said...

Love the comparisons! :-)

Tina said...

I want to do something like this... But yours are all similar pix.. not one of my kids pix look identical to each other. I'm posting it on FB sometime today.

You are so creative Nicole. I bet your scrapbooks are amazingly beautiful and perfect. I'm jealous.

Visits Since March 15, 2008

Free Hit Counter