Since the weather was so beautiful, we were able to stay outside the entire time. Talk about nice since we are usually over crowded in our small home.
After dinner we watched Madison open up all her presents, then we ate cupcakes and ice-cream. It was nice catching up with family.
Whenever the family get's together, we are all so goofy. Take a look at some of these pictures. Man, I Love my family!
Getting ready to eat. Normally we out front on the picnic table, but I have a wasp nest under my porch that we can't kill. It's to far into the porch.
Madison standing in front of all her presents.
Her stash of presents. Lots and lots of barbies and barbie furniture.
Madison being just plain goofy.
I am getting ready to dump Brayden into the garbage. Ok, not really.
My mom and I seeing how many double chins we can get. Really we wanted to know what we would look like if we kept eatting cupcakes and icecream. LOL. Hilarious!
My mom making silly faces with my kids.
I too had to pose in Madison's princess crown.
Madison blowing out 6 candles on her cupcake.
Told you this is Chloe's smile face for the camera. Here I am smiling just like her.
My Grandpa took out his dentures to show the kids what will happen if you don't keep your teeth healthy and clean. lol. What a goof!
I have over 60 pictures just from her party. We had a lot of fun. Tuesday Madison has a birthday party with her friends over here. It should be fun. It's a Halloween birthday party, they get to wear their costumes.
Check out my layout blog in a while, I have some cute digital pages I will be posting soon.



5 comments:
That is a lot of barbies Madison!!! I am sure you are in heaven!!!
How fun!! Your family is goofy! Explains a lot. lol.
Wow. Look at those Barbies. Happy Birthday Madison.
LOL. I make a beautiful princess. Could my smile be any bigger?
Love our double chins too. I swear I'll never eat another cupcake again.
Looks like Madison scored on Barbies! Parties are the best! Love all the funny pictures!
Post a Comment