So, we finally made it to the Cornbelly's for some gold old fashioned family fun. Brayden has been before with his 2nd grade class last year, but the rest of us had never been before. Madison really wanted to go, and we really needed to do something as a family since we had the break from school.
It was pretty fun, I guess. $38.00 worth of fun to be exact. That price was with my $1.00 off coupons I had too. Geez, they sure think highly of themselves over there at Cornbelly's. lol.
We walked through their Inflatable Monster, which both the kids thought was pretty scary. It was pretty loud inside, and they didn't like that. I guess it's better to be scared during the day than at night. I better not take them to a haunted house or forest anytime soon then. The kids also jumped on the Air Pillow, we rode the Cow Train, and did phase 1 of the Corn Maze. Phase 2 takes longer they say. We also slide down the Cornbelly Mountain more than enough times(Chloe loves slides), we played in the Kiddie Courtyard, rode the Peddle Karts and took many pictures.
Before we left the kids picked out pumpkins and then we ended it with dinner at PF Changs. Yum!
It was pretty fun, I guess. $38.00 worth of fun to be exact. That price was with my $1.00 off coupons I had too. Geez, they sure think highly of themselves over there at Cornbelly's. lol.
We walked through their Inflatable Monster, which both the kids thought was pretty scary. It was pretty loud inside, and they didn't like that. I guess it's better to be scared during the day than at night. I better not take them to a haunted house or forest anytime soon then. The kids also jumped on the Air Pillow, we rode the Cow Train, and did phase 1 of the Corn Maze. Phase 2 takes longer they say. We also slide down the Cornbelly Mountain more than enough times(Chloe loves slides), we played in the Kiddie Courtyard, rode the Peddle Karts and took many pictures.
Before we left the kids picked out pumpkins and then we ended it with dinner at PF Changs. Yum!
Madi going down on her stomach.
Devin and Chloe going down. She even went a few times with me too.
Madi and Brayden on the Cow Train.
Brayden and Madison. He wanted to be the girl for some weird reason.
Playing in the water.
I took more than 1 picture of Madison playing in the water until I finally got a good one. There was this big kid who kept getting in the way of her pictures.
In the Kiddie Courtyard on the swings. The swings looked like cows, all made out of tires. So cute.
The kids in the tube slide. Didn't really slide though.
Brayden and Madison in the corn box.
Brayden in the peddle kart.











4 comments:
Looks like a lot of fun! I'm too cheap to go there. LOL. So we just take them to the Barnyard Boo. They are too little to notice!
How fun!! Those are some great pics!
Wow it looks like so much fun. Cute pictures.
How fun! Looks like you guys had a great time! Love all the pictures so cute!
Post a Comment