We are having a family birthday party for him on Sunday, September 7th, (his birthday is the 8th). Since he wanted a football invite, we decided a pizza dinner would hit off the theme. Now I have to come up with a good dessert to match the theme. I'm thinking chocolate cake! Yummy!

His birthday party with his friends will be on Saturday, September 6th, after his soccer game. He decided on a golf theme for this one. We will be going up to the driving range with his friends to hit some balls. I won't be doing a lunch or anything with them, but I think I will make cupcakes and decorate the top to look like a golf ball. :D It should be fun. If you want to join in this activity, come along.
3 comments:
Those are cute! The cupcake as a golf ball idea is so dang fun!
How fun...and such cute cards!!!
Cute cards! Great job!
Post a Comment