It is so fun to listen to Chloe babble. It's really fun now that she is actually saying words that make sense.
Besides saying mama and dada she now says...
Some - when she wants some more of anything or wants to give you something. Especially food.
Done - when she's done eating.
Shoes - she says this in a high pitched voice and runs to get her sandals. If she can't find hers she brings me Madison's.
Baaaa - what a sheep says.
Heeha - what a donkey says.
Aarrffff - in a really high voice. She says it back to Chico when he barks.
Come - she says come and pats her stomach to get Chico to come to her.
Thank you - she says it as clear as day, and she says it after she has been given something or after you have taken something from her that she has given you.
Ball - when she plays with her ball.
Please - used more randomly but usually says some instead... unless she wants candy. lol.
Madi - for Madison.
I know there are other words, but I can't think of them right now. I'll have to make updates as they come.
Thursday April 24- Saturday April 26
1 year ago

4 comments:
Hey Nicole I just saw you had a blog from facebook. Your kids are so cute. Hope your doing good. Jodi
Hey! I saw that you are a fellow blogger too...although I suck at updating...but I am trying! I hope that it is okay that I check your blog out every now and then...You have a darling family!
Thanks for commenting on my site! Your kids are beautiful!
Thanks for the comment. What a cute little family you have! Isn't it great how small the blogging world is!!! Keep in touch!
Post a Comment