Yesterday Chloe had her 1 year appointment. I know she turned 1 at the beginning of the month, but I didn't want her to get shots before her birthday and be unhappy or to have them while she was at Lagoon, so I waited until after the festivities.
Anyway, I love to see how big my kids get at each appointment and I love to compare them. I also just wanted to share it with everyone too.
Proud mommy, what can I say.
Madison at 121 lbs 7 oz and 29 3/4 inches in length
20 lbs and 29 inches in length
So, do you think my kids all look a like or different. What do you think? Chloe definetly has the most hair at this age, but both her and Brayden has the curls in their hair.
My kids are so dang cute!!!

2 comments:
All of your kids are adorable. I think that Brayden and Chloe look a lot alike with the exception of hair color.
Your kids look so much like each other. You can definately tell they are related.
Post a Comment