Friday, April 25, 2008

Good Morning, it's 4 a.m.

I have no clue why, but for the last few nights Chloe has been waking up at 4 a.m. not the sleepy awake I'll go back to sleep, but the, hi mom, I'm awake. It sucks!

I'll go get her and cuddle her on the couch with my eyes close, hoping she gets the hint. She tugs on my shirt, scratches at my neck, sits up, scratches at the couch, talks, smiles, anything to try to get my attention, and I just sit there, slightly closing my eyes.

After about 45 minutes of her trying to get my attention, she gives up, and falls back asleep, and I then tuck her back into bed, and crawl back into bed myself.

Good thing she is soooo dang cute.

This is messy hair Chloe right when she wakes up.

2 comments:

Preds Girl said...

Oh, she is so dang cute but that IS completely annoying to have to wake up at 4am!! GAG!

Smith Family said...

I am sorry. That can't be fun at all to wake up that early.

Visits Since March 15, 2008

Free Hit Counter