A-attached or single: Married
B-best friends: Tara, Kendra, Lindsay, Amy, and my mom of course
C-cake or pie: cheesecake, is it a pie or a cake?
D-day of choice: Saturday, Devin is home and we can all be together as a family
E-essential item(s): camera, baby stuff, cell phone and purse
F-favorite color: white
G-gummy worms or bears: gummy worms
H-hometown: Springville, UT
I-indulgence: greasy buttery movie theater popcorn, or some kind of chocolate
J-January or July: July, I love when it warms up
K-kids: 3
L-life is incomplete without: laughter, family, and fun!
M-marriage date: June 23rd
N- number of siblings: 1 younger sister
O-oranges or apples: green apples
P-phobias or fears: I am scared of spiders, yuck!
Q-quotes: “Experience is the name everyone gives to their mistakes"
R-reasons to smile: My kids, my husband, my family and my friends
S-season: I like all of them for different reasons
T-tag friends: Lindsay, Farrah, and Brooke
U-unknown fact about me: I wanted to be a geologist when I was younger
V-very favorite store: Maurices
W-worst habit: being lazy sometimes
X-x-ray, ultrasound, or mammogram: ultrasounds
Y-your favorite foods: Mexican and Italian
Z- Zodiac: Sagittarius
Thursday April 24- Saturday April 26
1 year ago
2 comments:
LOVE the new blog template!
I did mine today. It was actually fun to do! I love your new blog design!
-farrah
Post a Comment