Tuesday, March 25, 2008

I'm not admitting to addiction, yet...

I'm not admitting to addiction, yet... I will admit to never have watched it before to watching it now, twice.

Do you know what I'm talking about yet? Probably not, but let me talk about it a little more before I even admit to watching it. lol.

A lot of you out there love to watch this show, admit to it openly, heck, I'm sure there is someone out there is who the worlds greatest blogger about this show. But me, I can't, I won't, but will have to admit to enjoying it now.

It all started 2 weeks ago with there being nothing else to watch on television that night. Nothing at all. Not even a re-run sounded good. But as I flipped through the stations, it caught my eye.

Wow, I thought. How fun! That is really neat. I can't believe they did that. Their cute. What a great personality. Entertaining. Those were just some of the thoughts that came to mine. Oh, did I mention while I watch this show, I smile. I smile... seriously, who smiles when watching television. Apparently I do while I watch this show.

As Devin creeped downstairs last night, he saw me smiling, and asked, "whaja watching".

"Um, nothing", I said. " nothing you'd like."

"Why are you watching that?" he asked in confusion when he saw what I was watching.

"Because there isn't anything else on to watch." I lied. Of course there might have been something, but after watching it last week, I wanted to watch it again.

"I'm going upstairs to do dishes" he pouted.

Seriously, that's how our conversation went.

Did you know that with last nights episode alone there are 503 pictures taken and posted to the website? Must be an amazing show. This is also its 6 season to air.

We'll, I'm going to stop talking about it now, I don't want to admit to being addicted, yet. Have you guessed what it is? Take a guess, then click HERE for the show.

2 comments:

Preds Girl said...

OH MY WORD!!! I LOVE THIS SHOW!!! I am one of those who openly admits to being addicted to it. LOL.

At first I guessed The Bachelor...bc I am addicted to that show, too.

I Love Love Love all of the dancing...makes me wanna learn...especially the Jive. Just wait until it is Jive week. You will LOVE it!

Who is your favorite male star and female star? Who is your favorite male and female professional?

Here are mine:
Stars-
Female: Kristi Yamaguchi and Marlee Matlin (and Marissa Winokur)
Male: Mario and Jason Taylor (the football guy. um...HOT.) Oh, and I like Steve Guttenburg. LOL.

Professionals-
Female: Julianne Hough and Edyta Sliwinska... and Cheryl Burke and...
Male: Mark Ballas and Derek Hough and ...

ok ... I like them all.

Nicole said...

Shhh, it is still a secret that I actually enjoy watching the show. LOL. Favorites? I'm not sure if I'm there yet, but should be ... soon. :D

Visits Since March 15, 2008

Free Hit Counter