I read this off my friends blog, so now it's my turn...
Okay, here's what you're supposed to do...and try not to be LAME and spoil the fun. Just give in. Copy this entire questionnaire and paste it onto your blog. Change all of the answers so that they apply to you. The theory is that you will learn a lot of little known facts about your friends and family.
1. LIVING ARRANGEMENT? 4 bedroom, 2 bath yellow brick home in Springville.
2. WHAT BOOK ARE YOU READING NOW? I haven't read any books recently, just everyone's blog and facebook pages. That, and have been re-doing my house.
3. WHAT'S ON YOUR MOUSE PAD? Chloe's 7 month old picture.
4. FAVORITE BOARD GAME? Monopoly
5. FAVORITE MAGAZINE? House and Gardens, Family Fun, and sometimes Entertainment Weekly when I steal it from my husband.
6a. FAVORITE SMELLS? Baked goods. 6b. LEAST FAVORITE SMELLS? Body Oder
7. FAVORITE SOUNDS? My kids laughing and NOT fighting.
8. WORST FEELING IN THE WORLD? Betrayal.
9. WHAT IS THE FIRST THING YOU THINK OF WHEN YOU WAKE UP IN THE MORNING? I'm thinking about how much sleep I missed last night as I kept getting up out of bed with the baby.
10. FAVORITE COLOR? Well, white, but since that's a shade, not a color, my next in line would be Purple.
11. HOW MANY RINGS BEFORE YOU ANSWER THE PHONE? I look at the caller ID, then answer.
12. FUTURE CHILD'S NAME? I'm done having kids, but I always liked the name Parker, but couldn't really have a Parker Cole Parker.
13. WHAT IS MOST IMPORTANT IN LIFE? Family, Religion, and Friends.
14. FAVORITE FOODS? A good steak, Caesar salad (with right dressing), shrimp scampi and others.
15. VANILLA OR CHOCOLATE? Chocolate and Vanilla, depends what I'm in the mood for.
16. DO YOU LIKE TO DRIVE FAST? Usually on freeways I'll dare to go 5 mph over. Is that considered a like to drive fast?
17. WHAT HOBBIES DO YOU FIND RELAXING? scrapbooking, watching a movie, shopping, doing absolutely nothing with no kids.
18. STORMS - COOL OR SCARY? I love watching storms from inside.
19. WHAT TYPE WAS YOUR FIRST CAR? A Hyundai Excel.
20. IF YOU COULD MEET ONE PERSON DEAD OR ALIVE WHO WOULD IT BE? I don't know. Reese Witherspoon, she seems so sweet.
21. FAVORITE ALCOHOLIC DRINKS? I don't drink. But I love Strawberry Limeaids.
22. WHAT IS YOUR ZODIAC SIGN? Sagittarius.
23. DO YOU EAT THE STEMS OF BROCCOLI? NO - hate Broccoli. My kids love it.
24. IF YOU COULD HAVE ANY JOB YOU WANTED WHAT WOULD IT BE? I would like to be a nurse or an interior decorator. LOL.
25. IF YOU COULD DYE YOUR HAIR ANY COLOR? Um, a darker brown? But then I would look more pale, so I would go lighter, then think it's to Not me, so I would eventually go back to normal, boring me.
26. EVER BEEN IN LOVE? Yes. Still am.
27. IS THE GLASS HALF EMPTY OR HALF FULL? Half full
28. FAVORITE MOVIES? I like to many to name.
29. DO YOU TYPE WITH YOUR FINGERS ON THE RIGHT KEYS? Always. I type almost 100 WPM with little or no errors.
30. WHAT'S UNDER YOUR BED? Plastic bins with out of season clothes. Also my wedding dress and some dust bunnies I'm sure.
31. WHAT'S YOUR FAVORITE NUMBER? 4.
32. FAVORITE SPORT TO WATCH? Don't care to watch any really unless it's live, then I like most.
33. WHAT CD DO YOU HAVE IN YOUR STEREO RIGHT NOW? Jason Mraz and Nightmare Before Christmas soundtrack.
34. FAVORITE TV SHOW? Reaper, Chuck, America's Next Top Model, and others.
35. EARLIEST MEMORY? Doing things with my Great Grandparents.
36. FAVORITE TEAM? None.
1 comment:
Thanks for sending me a link to your blog. Your family is so adorable!
Post a Comment