Monday, March 31, 2008

Chloe's Hair

I know, double post for the day. Anyway...

Chloe has always had a lot of hair. Ever since she was born she's had a head full of brown, curly hair. She never lost it either. It's just kept growing and growing.

When I wash Chloe's hair, I have to use regular kids tearless shampoo because the baby shampoo just made it hard to brush her hair. As her hair started getting longer I had to start using conditioner too. If I didn't, I wouldn't be able to brush her hair out after her bath or in the mornings when she wakes up. It's just to tangled.

Last night after bath I thought it would be fun to see if I could put her hair in a ponytail. And I could. See the dang cute pictures below.



Isn't that just cute?

2 comments:

Preds Girl said...

Oh that is SOOO cute! She looks just like Madison when she was that age! LOL. She is adorable.

Nicole said...

Except Madison didn't have nearly that much hair.

Visits Since March 15, 2008

Free Hit Counter