I know, she's 3 years old and has never had her hair cut, until now.
The only reason we haven't cut it was because it was so pretty long, and you couldn't tell it was uneven from it never being cut because she has those beautiful natural curls in her hair... but after Madison had her hair cut short, Chloe had been thinking about it, and so have I.
When we bath Chloe we always have to use 'big' people conditioner otherwise you can't brush her hair out. We usually wash it, then put conditioner in it, leave it in a few minutes, brush it out in the tub, then rinse it out. That way when we dry her off when she gets out of the tub, her hair isn't in big knots.
So, I finally decided to cut it, myself. Scray I know since I can't cut hair. But remember those curls, I figured if I did cut it uneven, no one would even notice.
Yep, I cut a little over 4 inches off her hair. But we love it! It's still long, easier to brush out in the tub and easier to do. The best part is, she loves it too!


4 comments:
Awe!!! Such a cutie! I love her look in that little towel with her sly glance over her shoulder. Hahaha.
Good job on the haircut!
Great job! I'd love the see some AFTER pictures!
Your kids were blessed with long hair genes! I can't believe how much hair she has!
She is such a doll!
Post a Comment