We have been hoping she'd come early like Chloe did, but Sadie must be quite happy where she is at now, or either scared to come out and face her brother and sisters before her.
With school resuming on Tuesday and the kids wanting to be at the hospital when we deliver her, we are so thankful we get to be induced instead of waiting for her to come on her own. Both Brayden and Madison have been stressing on whether or not they wanted to miss school to be at the hospital.
Now that I finally know when I get to have her (instead of stressing about her coming early), I am going to take tomorrow slowly, relax, enjoy the family, and finish getting everything ready for when I get to bring Sadie home from the hospital.
Next blog update will definetly be of our newest addition!
.jpg)
3 comments:
Hooray! I already have a gift idea for her 2nd birthday... a tutu...get it...22...2-2 for 2? hahaha
Sorry I have been such a slacker at blog stalking. But you are looking so cute with your belly! I bet you can't wait to be rid of it though! lol I will be praying for you and baby Sadie on Sunday. :-) Enjoy your final moments without a crying baby in the house! hehehe :-)
How exciting, good luck!
Post a Comment