Yesterday since Devin was home for Memorial Day we decided to finally go to 7 peaks. It was nice to have warm enough weather long enough to enjoy several hours at 7 peaks. The kids had fun being able to go on slide after slide without all the lines that happen later on in the season.
Of course I forgot my camera so I used my blackberry to take these pictures. Not to shabby for a phone.
Devin & Chloe in the lazy river.
Picture taken right after Chloe went down the tube run. She said right when she got out, I want to go again, and again, and again! She couldn't get enough.
We were there for about 3 hours before the wind started blowing, at that time we packed up our stuff and headed home.
---------------
The entire weekend was spent moving Madison downstairs into her own room, which use to be my home office, and finding a place to move all the toys and computer stuff. I hate changes like this, but now Madi has her own room and Chloe can share the room upstairs with baby Sadie.
Madison's brand new bed, nightstand and comforter.
We kept the book shelf in there for her book, along with the tv, the small desk for her art work, and the toy box. All other toys found new homes and the computer hutch is now in the tv room downstairs.
Not my favorite setup, and now Devin and I have to share the desk, but it works until we move into a bigger home. (1 year max!) lol


2 comments:
7 peaks looks so fun! Chloe is so brave. Can't wait to see you guys tomorrow!
Okay seriously, what kind of scrapbooker are you that you don't have your camera continually strapped to your wrist?!?!?! ROFL Just kidding, I hate it when I forget my camera! But those pics turned out great for being on the phone! lol
I bet Madison is soooo excited to have her own room. Cute bedding!
Post a Comment