I have a red one you can have! I am not going to be breastfeeding the twins... also my Mom made it so I'm sure she could make you one if you don't like the bright red one I have!
Love that cover! so cute! I gave mine away already or I'd give it to ya! I hope you win!
Well, I don't want one, number one I don't need it and number two just the name makes me wanna run!! lol So you can win it instead! lol
Post a Comment
3 comments:
I have a red one you can have! I am not going to be breastfeeding the twins... also my Mom made it so I'm sure she could make you one if you don't like the bright red one I have!
Love that cover! so cute! I gave mine away already or I'd give it to ya! I hope you win!
Well, I don't want one, number one I don't need it and number two just the name makes me wanna run!! lol So you can win it instead! lol
Post a Comment