Wednesday, April 14, 2010

Want to take a guess?

Tomorrow is the BIG day, I get to find out what I'm having. Is it a boy or a girl? I'll be sure to share when I find out. hehehe.

Also, for those who would look at my layouts blog, I've now deleted that blog. Feel free to check out my layouts on my facebook page, or my gallery HERE at Stuff to Scrap. You must register first, but it's free, and why not, my forum and gallery rocks! :) And if you digital scrapbook, there are lots of freebies.

3 comments:

Jodi Gallagher said...

I'm hoping it's a boy, but guessing it's a girl. So exciting! Can't wait to hear the news tomorrow!

Adam and Renee said...

My guess is a girl. At least you wouldn't have to start from scratch!! Congrats. I can't wait to hear.

Kim said...

So....have you found out yet???? I think boy.

Visits Since March 15, 2008

Free Hit Counter