One of the challenges that's going on is called a Challenge a Day. Basically, they give you a different challenge on how to scrap or what to scrap a layout. I have been following right along and am on track. My goal is to do 50 layouts this month. Every Challenge a Day layout, 2 speed scraps, and 10 forum challenges and 8 CT or other layouts. Oh yea, that's a lot of layouts, and so far I've done 14. Not to shabby for being only the first week in November. lol.
You can either check out the layouts I've done in the STS Gallery HERE (you have to register to help prevent spam, but it is free), or you can go look on my Layouts Blog HERE. And I love comments, hint hint. lol.
And for those who digital scrapbook, go check out the Challenge a Day challenges in the STS Forum HERE. They are so much fun!
Here's one of my favorite Challenge a Day Layouts I've done so far! We had to make a layout that uses at least 3 different alphas. I used the blue, red, and black sticker ones.
No comments:
Post a Comment