WOW! I haven't posted here forever. I haven't been super busy, but still busy enough that I haven't made a post in this blog.
Anyway, I just registered Brayden and Madison for summer sports. I am super excited. I registered Madison for t-ball, and Brayden for Lacrosse. I'm excited for them both. Madi is such a competitive little girl now that she doesn't hold back when playing sports. And Brayden rocks at every sport he plays so we decided this time, to try Lacrosse. I only wish I knew how to play Lacrosse myself so I could coach. Maybe next year. lol. It was more expensive to register him for Lacrosse because of the rental equipment, so hope he likes it. I am sure he will though. :)
T-ball games start in June and Lacrosse starts at the end of May. Yes, no worries, I will definitely email you all the kids schedule. Now only if Chloe was old enough to play kick ball. rofl. Ok, in a few years.
Remember how I painted downstairs last March. Wow, a year ago. Well, I finally finished my downstairs hallway. Yep, it took me that long to get into the painting mood again after painting the tv room, the computer room and the downstairs bathroom. I didn't stop there though. I continued painting up the stairs. Now all I have left is the trim in the stairway, and then I am going to do the girls room. We've picked out some pink paints that are super cute. There is a "chair" trim in their room. The top half will be a lighter pink, the bottom half a darker pink, and then all the trim white. I can't wait, and neither can Madison. The girls room will be more time consuming though like the computer room was. There is this wallpaper that isn't really wallpaper... it takes forever to take off.
I took the kids to Ikea a few weekends ago. After walking through it, the kids had both picked out complete bedroom sets. They both decided they would rather get new bedroom furniture than go to Disneyland for Christmas. Seriously! Are you kidding! lol. They want bedroom furniture over Disneyland. I'm game for that, because I would like to get new carpet, and all sorts of other stuff too. We do have some free passes to Disneyland, so we are thinking we'll go in June for a few days. That might take care of MY Disney fix. :D
Ok, well, I promise to update this more often. Until then.
Thursday April 24- Saturday April 26
1 year ago
1 comment:
Hooray your back....I was wondering what happened to ya. :) I love your new blog page! New furniture is a great idea for Christmas! Post pics of yor new paint job!
Post a Comment