He's been playing Basketball. It is so much fun to watch those boys out there playing. They are still a little uncoordinated at this age (I think) so watching them run and ribble always makes me smile. Brayden hasn't ever played Basketball before, except shooting hoops with friends and family, so he is learning new things like positions. I don't know anything about the sport, so my family and friend Amy has been giving him a few pointers. Thanks Guys!
Here are some fun pictures from his Basketball games. His first game was on Monday, January 5th, and he had another game yesterday, January 20th. They aren't that great, I need a few pointers on what to set my shutter speed and iso for sport pictures, where they are moving.





2 comments:
It is so much fun to go watch Brayden play. He tries so hard and is a good sport.
Basketball is fun to watch! Wow Brayden is going to be good at all the different sports!
Post a Comment