Wednesday, January 21, 2009

Digi-designs by Nicole Update

Ok, so for those who aren't into the digital scrapbooking (Downloading my kits, lol), I thought I would give you an update on how things are going for me. Things are going great. At the beginning of the year I started a new foroum and have a gallery too. It's a lot of fun to see how many people have actually registered for my forum and have been participating. I have a group of girls in my forum who actually take a turn moderating it for me so I don't have so much work to do. I love it. I am having a lot of fun.

I also started selling at a different store. This one is a lot more organized that the other place I was selling at. As soon as I get all my kits into the store I will be having a Grand Opening Sale. lol. My goal is for next year to get a store of my own and get a group of designers to sell with me there.

If you haven't seen my forum yet, go check it out. You can also take a look at the gallery, there are some great layouts getting posted. However to go to the gallery you do have to register.

1 comment:

Jodi Gallagher said...

Wow Nicole you are a busy lady! I need to get into digital scrapbooking someday!

Visits Since March 15, 2008

Free Hit Counter