Thursday, October 9, 2008

Another Blog Face Lift

Ok, so I couldn't resist... I had to do a blog face lift using my Halloween kit. I love Halloween. It's my 2nd favorite holiday, Christmas being the first of course. :D

As you can see, I added another countdown clock until my Annual Halloween Party. It's not a spectacular party or anything, but we have fun. We are going to do it on Saturday, October 25th at 5:00 pm. We eat dinner, play games, and just hang out. If you want to come, please do. My home is small and it gets crowded but the more the merrier. Just make sure you wear your costume. We do have a costume contest.

I haven't started the invites yet, and I don't have your addresses either, but still, if you aren't doing anything that night, come. Just let me know so I can plan for you. :D

3 comments:

Kim said...

Very festive! Love it!

Preds Girl said...

So cute!!

I LOVE the pic of you and Mr.

:-)

(I also love the 'fangtastic' label...reminds me of the Preds. They say 'fangtastic' a lot because of the saber tooth tiger and all.)

Jodi Gallagher said...

Cute face lift, I love it!

Visits Since March 15, 2008

Free Hit Counter