Wednesday, September 3, 2008

Madison and Soccer

Yep, I am going to talk again and again about my kids playing sports until they are over... but that's my job, and my blog is basically my online journal, so if you don't want to hear about it, then just skip this entry, and maybe the next and next. lol.

Madison had her 2nd soccer game last night. I love how with each game they get better each time. I just love watching Madison's improvement. She is so aggressive out there playing, it is awesome. There are only 2 girls on my Cub soccer team, Madi being one of them, and the rest are boys, and she is one of my most aggressive players. Now, I am not just saying that because she is my daughter either!

Here are some pictures from this fun game... which by the way, we won! My cute little Cub team ROCKS! Their team name is Starwars. How cute is that? Last year my Cub soccer team was the Jedi's.

I love this picture even though it's blurry. This is Madison against her best friend Carmen. So cute!

Weird Madi!

Here I am putting my hand on Madi's shoulder, telling the team to just let the other team kick the ball. lol. This is what Cub soccer is all about, Bunch Ball, and it's seriously only 3 vs. 3.

Chloe at the game. Love her funny face.

My dad and Brayden watching the game. Brayden just came from flag football practice. What a good sport!

Thanks mom for taking all these pictures for me while I coach and ref.

1 comment:

Kim said...

Fun Fun Fun...I am excited to see my girls play their games this saturday...

Visits Since March 15, 2008

Free Hit Counter