Sunday, August 24, 2008

Seriously... So Cute and Halloween already?

My friend is one of the most creative people you'll know. She always has these great ideas and great color combinations too. Just the greatest eye!

Anyway, she started a new blog that I wanted to share with all of you. It's called Seriously... So Cute. She will update it with cards that she makes. (She works at Close To My Heart, so they are stamped and made with their products - I LOVE CTMH! :D)

If you need a crafty idea or just want to browse, check out her site. (Hope you don't care I'm sharing your blog, just so cute!)

This is one of her lovely cards she's come up with. Love it!

Another friend of mine just finished her daughter's Halloween costume. Oh my gosh, LOVE IT! She is super creative and is thinking of making them and selling them. I just had to post it. (Hope you don't mind.) I wish I could have gotten her to make all of our costumes one year for Halloween. We were a family of pirates. I've asked her if she could make a Girlie Ninja costume for Madison, that's what she wants to be this year. lol.

This is the Girlie Pirate costume on her adorable daughter, Alyssa. Isn't that so cute?!

3 comments:

Jodi Gallagher said...

Nicole you are so cute! Thanks for the post. Anyways I'll start brain storming on a girlie ninja costume idea! Thanks

Jodi Gallagher said...

Hey ? I tried to add your blinkie to my blog and it shows photobucket. If you click it it goes to your site but it isn't the cute blinkie on yours. What am i doing wrong? Plus could you make me a blinkie for my photography site? Thanks

Preds Girl said...

Wow. Totally shocked when I pulled up your blog and saw my card staring back at me. LOL. Thanks for the compliment and the shout out!!

And, if I had kids or liked Halloween, I would want your friend to make costumes for my kids! Looks great!

Visits Since March 15, 2008

Free Hit Counter