Monday, July 7, 2008

Sunday Evening Bike Ride

Later last night, when it cooled down a bit because of the cloud cover, we decided we would all get on our bikes and take a little ride.

We love to ride our bikes!

Since I do Bike Safety at the school, you will always see my kids in their helmets. It took a few days for Chloe to get use to her helmet.

Day 1: Attempt to put helmet on.
Day 2: Put helmet on, she cries, take it off. We do this several times through-out the day.
Day 3: Make a huge deal every time we put the helmet on. Clap our hands, shout hooray... she loved it. She wanted us to keep putting it on so we could all clap our hands.
Day 4: Likes to wear it. Even attempts to put it on herself.


He is a blast to ride with. Sometimes just he and I will go on a long ride together.

Now that she can ride without training wheels, we have a lot more fun on bike rides.

I seriously have 15 pictures of Chloe in a helmet before I could actually get one of her smiling. She was just so busy running around outside with her helmet on.

I hate wearing glasses, but I ran out of contacts.

1 comment:

Jodi Gallagher said...

Sound like lots of fun! My kids are always on their bikes! I need to get a better bike so I can go with them! You look cute in glasses!

Visits Since March 15, 2008

Free Hit Counter