Tuesday, January 8, 2008

A New Year, a New Blog

I figured with a new year why not start something new, so I decided I would try out a blog to share with all my family and friends. Now, it's not going to be too exciting for the fact that I've never actually had a blog; but the occasional weekly post shouldn't be to bad to keep you all up to date on what's going on here at the Parker household.

Well, I'm going to back up a little bit and tell you about Christmas.

We decided as a family instead of us buying the kids presents that we would take them to Disneyland. Everyone agreed this was a great idea. It actually turned out great too. Now the kids want us to do this as a tradition every year for Christmas... and I think we will.

I'll do a slideshow of our trip to Disneyland and include some of my favorite Disneyland pictures. I would love to do them all, but that's over 300 pictures. Nice huh.

Anyway, I wanted to make sure you all get to see how cute my kids are, so I've included their most up to date pictures. Brayden is 8, Madison is 5, and Chloe is 7 months old. They sure are growing up quick.

3 comments:

Laura said...

So far so good. It's really cute. Good job!!

Preds Girl said...

Looks great!

Anonymous said...

I Love Disneyland! That's sounds like a good tradition to me!

Visits Since March 15, 2008

Free Hit Counter